For a weekend or 2 night booking – 2 week notice for a full refund
For a week long booking – 3 week notice for a full refund
If you need to cancel with less notice, we will make every effort to rebook the cottage and work with you
Check in / Check out Time:
WEEKLY BOOKINGS (during summer months)
Check in: 4pm / Check out: 10am
WEEKEND BOOKINGS or any 2 night stay
Check in: 3pm / Check out: 11:30 am
- If you will be later than 7pm, please contact us
- Please adhere to check-in/check-out times to allow us to sufficiently clean for the next guests
- Summer is weeklong bookings: Friday to Friday
- Off season: any check in date is permitted with a 2 night minimum stay
- Off season starts late October to mid May (varies by year)
- No smoking inside – ashtrays on decks
- Supervise children at all times
- Children under 12 not permitted at pool or lake without adult
- Only registered guests at your cottage (to be fair to other paying guests)
- If you have someone coming for a short visit please let us know!
- Garbage bags, when full, can be put in can outside cottage
- Cambridge-Narrows does not have a recycling program
- Please move BBQ away from siding when in use / Clean BBQ after use
- Wash/dry dishes & put away at check out
- Please leave cottage in Tidy condition
- Thank you for helping us to keep the cottages in good condition and we hope you enjoy your stay!
Hot Tub Use:
- MAX 5 per Tub at one time (to prevent overflow)
- Not recommended for children under 5, pregnant women or those with heart conditions
- All children must be supervised at all times
- Unfasten 4 CLIPS on cover, fold cover in half and open with cover lifter
- No glass or food in Hot Tub
- Plastic glasses provided, plastic bottles and cans are fine
- No toys or foreign objects
- Please wipe sand or grass from feet (it will clog the filter & need to be drained)
- Use JETS button (for power) & LIGHTS button (for lights)
- Turn off Jets after use, close cover and fasten all 4 clips when finished
- Guests will be responsible for any intentional damage to the hot tub and cover
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Ensure gate is latched when you enter/exit
- NO DIVING – Pool is 4′ 6″ deep
- No glass in pool area – Plastic cups, plastic bottles or cans are fine
- Infants and toddlers please wear swim diaper
- Hours 9am – Dusk
- Bring your pool floaty and have fun!
- We have 4 pet friendly cottages
- Max. 2 pets per cottage
- Keep pets on a leash and under owners care at all times
- Please pick up pet waste, dispose in outside garbage can
- If your pet has been swimming in the lake please keep them outside until dry!
- Please prevent your pet from chewing on furniture, baseboards or deck
- Please no pets on furniture or beds – paw prints won’t come out of the bedding!
We trust our guests to treat our new cottages with care, however we know that sometimes accidents can happen. Please bring any breakage to our attention so that we can make sure that it is fixed and everyone stays safe!
We want our guests to have a TON of FUN! We hope that we have thought of everything and we want you to have the best experience at our cottages. It is our goal to provide as many activities as possible so that you can always find something to do. We will continually be adding activities and grooming our resort each year to make it even better. Bring your bicycles, floaties and games! If you think of something that would benefit our guests we’d love to have your feedback. Happy Vacationing at the Lazy Goose!